Kumamoto Prefecture is the heart of Kyushu, the third largest of Japan’s four islands. It’s a place of postcard-worthy volcanoes and tranquil parks, storied artistic traditions and one of the country’s most beautiful castles.
We’re delighted to partner with Kumamoto Prefectural Tourism Federation to bring you the Signature Luxury Travel & Style Ultimate Guide to Kumamoto, Japan. This FREE 24-page ebook is all the inspiration you need to pack your bags and head straight for the Land of the Rising Sun.
Download your copy today to read about:
- Kumamoto Castle, and the prefecture’s martial arts heritage
- How to hike countryside backdropped by volcanoes
- The town to soak away your worries in steaming onsen
- Where to find kimonos you can rent for inspiration
- What you’ll find in the region’s most beautiful gardens
- And so much more….