Your FREE Ultimate Guide to Niigata, Japan
We’re delighted to bring you the Signature Luxury Travel & Style Ultimate Guide to Niigata, Japan, a FREE 26-page ebook produced in association with Niigata Prefecture, just a 70-minute train ride from Tokyo.
This new multimedia publication brings this pocket of Japan into vivid focus, revealing Niigata’s seasonal highlights, the culinary traditions, the arts and crafts, and the must-see attractions.
Download your copy today to read about:
- The larger-than-life outdoor art installations and festival of Echigo-Tsumari.
- Theatrical, musical and culinary traditions on the island of Sado.
- Metalworking crafts nurtured in the Tsubame-Sanjo district.
- What it’s like to travel on the Setsugekka sightseeing train.
- The musical events to add to your calendar.
Get the free ebook here:
This ebook was produced with content supplied by Niigata Prefecture and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.
Lead image: Niigata’s Tunnel of Light © Shutterstock