Vomo Island Resort
Location: PO Box 5650, Lautoka, Fiji Islands | Telephone: +679 666 7955 | ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ | Book now
Spectacularly pristine and private. The real world is world’s away.
VOMO is a luxury private island resort set on one of the most stunning islands in the Fiji group and is home to just 28 chic villas and four stunning private residences, including natural glamour and relaxed refinement with outstanding Fijian hospitality and 5-star cuisine. Little islanders will enjoy the superbly-equipped and fun ‘Kids’ Village’ while tiny islanders are cared for by Baby Butlers. Ocean Play provides a range of activities including daily snorkelling safaris, outstanding PADI diving and complimentary water craft. VOMO takes bespoke luxury island holidays to a new level, where the service is always personal.
- There’s only one resort on this luxury private island where the entire island is your playground
- Welcomes couples and families and ideal for groups of friends and family
- Has eight dive and snorkelling sites immediately surrounding the island and all non-motorised water craft are free to use such as SUPs, kayaks, windsurfers and hobie cats. Free daily escorted snorkel safaris on offer
- Kids’ Village complimentary for four- to 12-year-old kids, and Baby Butlers are available for babysitting
- Virtuoso-accredited luxury resort
All accommodation is created to feel like a home away from home. Whether you choose to relax in one of the luxury resort villas, or you select one of the private residences on the beachfront which are fully-equipped and come with a butler service, you will immediately be able to relax and unwind from the moment you step ashore. All accommodation rates are inclusive of all meal.
- 28 resort villas and four private residences
- Private butler service in residences
- Welcome gift or cocktail
- Adults receive sarongs and children receive a beach bag
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Currency exchange service
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Safety deposit boxes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Butler service in private residences
Incredible cuisine is not just something VOMO is passionate about – VOMO is renowned for it.
The Reef Restaurant enjoys vistas of the resort pool, beachfront and ocean.
Serving a buffet and plated breakfast, a la carte three-course lunch and a la carte four-course dinner.
The Rocks is an adults-only dining venue with spectacular views overlooking the little island of Vomo Lailai. Currently open twice-weekly with spice market menus of small sharing plates, this concept restaurant is a wonderful addition to VOMO’s dining.
- Executive chef is Nick Samaras
- Private dining on beachfront for special occasions or in your villa
- Allergies are catered for
- Gluten free meals available
- Water sports - non motorised are free
- Diving PADI
- Onsite spa
- Cooking lessons
- Island hopping
- Hire the island of Little Vomo for a Robinson Cruise picnic where civilisation is a radio call away
The Kui spa offers gracious hospitality from highly skilled Asian therapoist who combine the healing potency of natural ingredients with an indulgent range of treatments in an award-winning spa. Voted best Spa Resort Fiji in 2015 at World Travel Awards.
- Men's treatments
- Kids' treatments
- Fitness centre
- Best Fiji property HM awards 2017
- Best Fiji GM HM awards 2016
- World Travel awards Fijis leading spa resort 2015
Located on a private island between the Mamanuca and Yasawa groups of islands, VOMO is just 15 minutes by helicopter from Nadi airport.
- Helicopter transfer 15 minutes from Nadi Airport
- Ferry transfers 90 minutes from Denarau Marina