Vana Belle, Koh Samui
Location 9/99 Moo 3, Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
In Classical Thai, ‘Vana’ means ‘forest’ and ‘belle’ means ‘beautiful’, words that perfectly describe the ambiance of this intimate, lush beachfront retreat on Koh Samui.
Vana Belle is a Luxury Collection Resort nestled in a secluded cove on the pristine white sands of Chaweng Noi beach amid tropical gardens.
This stunning property allows you to immerse yourself in the culture of Thai-style island living, an experience sure to surpass expectations
- Large main pool with Jacuzzi next to the beach
- 2 restaurants + lobby lounge and pool bar
- Complimentary activities such as yoga, pilates, Thai kickboxing, aquaerobics and meditation classes each day
- Fitness centre and spa on site.
- No kids club
- Personal 24-hr butler service provided to guests booking Tropical Pool Villa or Ocean View Pool Suite
Vana Belle is perched on the edge of a serene bay at the southern end of Chaweng Noi Beach, 8.5km (20-minute drive) from Samui International Airport.
- Airport transfer by hotel van (Toyota Commuter), hotel car (4x4 Toyota Fortuner) or limousine (BMW 7 series or Mercedes Benz)
- All transport options above are available for hire
- Valet parking available
Designed to offer guests complete privacy, Vana Belle’s 80 spacious Pool Suites and Pool Villas with expansive outdoor spaces have been created in a contemporary style with indigenous Thai accents along with every modern luxury and convenience. All suites and villas have a private pool and spacious terrace, either with stunning views out over the beach or of the lush rainforest
- 73 suites + 7 villas
- Pillow menu
- Private butler service for Tropical Pool Villas & Ocean View Pool Suites only
- 24-hour room service
- Welcome drink + snack
Vana Belle takes guests on an epicurean journey of Southern Thai cuisine.
Executive chef Dario Congera creates distinguished and authentic flavours. In Kiree, the signature restaurant, dining is in an elegant, elevated setting with stunning views of the ocean. Panali, the open-air beachside restaurant offers relaxed dining accompanied by the soothing sounds of the ocean. The lobby lounge is the perfect spot to watch a Samui sunset with a signature cocktail, or choose from a wide range of whiskies and wines from around the world.
Executive chef: Dario Congera (Italy)
Executive sous-chef: Arron Lynch (Ireland)
Exclusive dining options: on the beach, in the 'Secret Pond'
- 24-hour room service
- Allergies catered for
- Gluten-free meals available
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- 24-hour (multilingual) concierge
- Currency exchange service
- Valet parking
- Airport transfer
- Doctor or nurse on call 24 hours a day
- Safety deposit boxes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Wheelchair and stroller access: one room
- Butler service
Vana Spa is a refined sanctuary of discreet luxury featuring four double treatment rooms with exquisite surroundings and a locally inspired menu of indulgent experiences and signature treatments
- Jacuzzi (available in two treatment rooms only; book a treatment to access it)
- Steam room (available in two treatment rooms only; book a treatment to access it)
- Men’s treatments
- Organic products
- Fitness centre (24 hrs)
Santiburi Samui Country Club Koh Samui (Par 72 and 6.930 Yards) is the only championship 18-hole golf course in Samui.
It stretches along the hills of the northern coastline and offers spectacular elevation changes from 25 to 180 meters above sea level. Samui is usually recognised for its white sandy beaches and relaxed atmosphere but is also blessed with Santiburi Koh Samui, which meets international standards and makes the area Thailand's new golfing destination.
Santiburi Samui golf came to fame when it hosted the 2006 Bangkok Airways Open. This course has hosted the Asian tour in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & The Queen’s Cup in 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012, and the annual President’s Cup
- 18 holes
- Caddies available
- Lessons available
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Clubs available for hire
- Golf buggies