When you book your all-inclusive, luxury river cruise and flights with Uniworld, you can save up to $4,000 on a wide selection of their most popular dates and itineraries.
Uniworld will find you the best rates and flights on offer so you can enjoy the convenience of having the entire trip taken care of. This offer is valid on new bookings made by 31 January 2024 on a wide range of the most popular 2024 departures.
Tulips & Windmills
10 Days | Amsterdam to Antwerp (or in reverse) | River Princess or River Queen
Explore Belgium and the Netherlands and witness the enchanting colours of spring. Navigate the canals of historic villages at the most beautiful time of year.
Highlights include: witnessing the colourful fields of tulips at Keukenhof Gardens, experiencing 360° views of Amsterdam from above at the A’DAM rooftop bar and a Dutch culinary stroll to Rotterdam’s Market Hall.
8 Days | Budapest to Passau (or in reverse) | S.S. Maria Theresa or S.S. Beatrice
Discover the best of Central Europe as you cruise along the Danube River. A must-do for those interested in history and art, this cruise from Passau to Budapest (or vice versa) will take you to the cultural heart of Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia.
Highlights include: A full day in Salzburg to live out your Sound of Music dreams, a ‘Morning with the Masters’ experience at the Vienna Art History Museum, a private Mozart and Strauss concert in Vienna and Dürnstein wine estate visit and tasting.
Milan, Venice & the Jewels of Veneto
10 Days | Milan to Venice | S.S. La Venezia
Experience Venice and the north of Italy from Uniworld’s 20th-century Venetian-inspired S.S. La Venezia. Disembarking from Milan, explore hidden gems and peaceful canals away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist attractions before arriving in romantic Venice.
Highlights include: a private after-hours visit to Saint Mark’s Basilica, a bragozzo ride followed by local produce tastings at Ca’Zen, visit to Castello del Catajo – one of Europe’s most majestic castles and a visit to a gondola artisan.
Paris & Normandy
8 Days | Paris to Paris | S.S. Joie de Vivre
Step back in time and uncover the many charms of the French countryside. Embark on a journey to extravagant Châteaus, the beaches of Normandy and finally the glittering lights of Paris.
Highlights include: A tour of the Palace of Versailles, a visit to Monet’s Gardens at Giverny, a private ceremony on the beaches of Normandy and a visit to a Camembert cheese farm.
The all-inclusive Uniworld experience
- Scheduled Group Transfers between the airport and the ship
- Unlimited beverages, premium spirits, fine wines, hand-made cocktails and locally sourced beers
- Delicious, five-star farm-to-table cuisine from breakfast to dinner
- Daily choice of carefully curated excursions – many are exclusive only to Uniworld guests
- Locally inspired onboard entertainment and enrichment
- All onboard gratuities
- Services of the award-winning Uniworld crew including a dedicated Cruise Manager
- Bicycles and Nordic walking sticks for onshore exploring
- Butler service in every suite
- Free shipwide Wi-Fi access
- Onboard fitness and wellness classes
- Elegant and well-appointed staterooms and suites with the finest linens, towels and handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England
This article was produced with content supplied by Uniworld and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter.