Savour this private six-day luxury Tasmanian wine and wilderness tour for $5,100
Australian Luxury Escapes is offering an incredible six-day Tasmanian wine and wilderness tour with accommodation at MACq 01 and Freycinet Lodge for less than $5,100.
Guests on the fully escorted private tour will experience private wine tastings, tours of Bruny Island and the Huon Valley, and Hobart’s thought-provoking Mona (Museum of Old and New Art) gallery.
The tour begins in Hobart, Tasmania, where guests will stay in an individually styled Executive Waterfront Suite at the stunning MACq 01 hotel on the edge of Constitution Dock.
While in Hobart, take the time to explore nearby Salamanca Place and discover the city’s historic pubs and local wine bars before settling in for the night at any one of the amazing nearby restaurants.
Guests will travel to to the stunning Huon Valley and Bruny Island on day two of the ‘Tasmania Wine and Wilderness’ tour. While here, they will be able to sample fresh Bruny Island oysters and honey, among other local produce.
Back on the mainland, guests will visit several local wineries before sipping their way around Willie Smith’s Apple Cider, in the Huon Valley. Tasmania is known as the Apple Isle, and in recent years, this fruit has been turned into some of the crispest cider you’ll ever sip.
Days 3, 4, 5 and 6
On these days travellers can experience the applauded Mona gallery, starting with a seat inside the private “Posh Pit” on board the Mona fast ferry from Hobart up the Derwent River.
The largest privately funded museum in the Southern Hemisphere, Mona will challenge and delight with its evocative artistic themes.
After lunch at Mona’s on-site The Source restaurant, travellers will transfer to Freycinet Lodge, in the heart of the Freycinet National Park, where they will be allocated a Mountain Terrace King Room for three nights.
Australian Luxury Escapes’ ‘Tasmania Wine and Wilderness’ tour guests will enjoy a private cruise on Wineglass Bay aboard a luxury catamaran, guided walks through the national park and an exclusive wine tasting.
Seats on this tour, EXCLUSIVE to Signature Luxury Travel and Style, are strictly limited.
The Australian Luxury Escapes six-day ‘Tasmanian Wine and Wilderness’ tour departs on the following dates, ex-Hobart.
6-11 December 2020
17-22 January 2021
24-29 January 2021
7-12 February 2021
14-19 February 2021
7-12 March 2021
- Private transfer from Hobart Airport to MACq 01.
- Two nights at the stunning MACq 01 in an Executive Waterfront Suite including daily breakfast.
- Fully escorted day tour to the Huon Valley and Bruny Island including private wine tastings, lunch and a visit to Willie Smith’s Apple Cider.
- Transfer to Mona via the Mona Roma including lunch at The Source.
- Private transfer to Freycinet Lodge.
- Three nights at the beautiful Freycinet Lodge in a Mountain Terrace King Room including daily breakfast.
- Cruise on Wineglass Bay, private walking tour of Freycinet National Park and exclusive wine tasting.
- Private transfer to Hobart Airport.
- Pricing from $5,100 per person, twin share.
This article was produced with content supplied by Australian Luxury Escapes and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.