Super luxurious Easter break at Karma Kandara
Karma Kandara is holding an Easter Extravaganza that offers guests the luxury of space and unique VIP inclusions in its extraordinary property, set on a cliff top overlooking Bali’s most beautiful beaches, to ensure a very special Easter holiday filled with fun, sun and endless beach days.
Villa Grand Residence Nirvana is a 922-square-metre five-bedroom property with a luxurious lounge area, fully equipped kitchen, cinema room, swimming pool, cliff-side deck and private patio.
Discover the essence of Karma at Karma Kandara on Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, known globally as ‘Billionaire’s Row’. The beautiful villas, Karma Spa and elegant restaurant sit harmoniously in a stunning lush greenery landscape offering cliffside ocean views of tropical beaches. It’s the ultimate destination for intimate groups or larger gatherings of family and friends, drawn by Bali’s beauty and captivated by the spirit of Karma Kandara.
Karma Kandara Five Bedroom Luxury Easter Break
- Stay three nights in Karma Kandara’s five-bedroom villa
- Return airport transfers
- One complimentary transfer during your stay to Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian or Seminyak
- VIP reserved sunbeds at Karma Beach Bali for each day of your stay including a bucket of beer (4) or bottle of Karma Wine daily
- Six pieces of complimentary laundry
- 20% off food and beverage
Prices start from AUD$4,800 per night for 10 guests. For more information or to book visit the website.
This article was produced with content supplied by Karma Kandara and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.