Get in quick to secure this incredible Seven Spirit Bay deal.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of Coral Bay on the Cobourg Peninsula, Seven Spirit Bay effortlessly combines luxury and adventure to create one of the finest wilderness retreats in northern Australia.
This is truly a location to escape. Seven Spirit Bay is nestled within Garig Gunak Barlu National Park, a place of abundant natural beauty. The only distraction from taking time out for yourself is a long list of included activities.
Reconnect with nature in unprecedented comfort as you stay in luxurious ‘Habitat’ villas set among the native tropical forest, enjoying the finest cuisine and spectacular sunsets each evening. Features include:
- An exclusive location overlooking the pristine waters of Coral Bay offering seclusion and absolute comfort
- Luxuriously appointed villas with ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, king-size beds, fine linen and private deck
- Talented Australian chefs delivering exceptional modern cuisine
- Tantalising restaurant, lounge and bar with expansive deck and palm-fringed pool
Enrich your Seven Spirit Bay retreat with a range of guided land and marine adventures:
- State-of-the-art fleet of marine vessels with expert guides for rewarding offshore and tidal river fishing adventures
- Marine wildlife cruises to explore the marine park sanctuary: home to dolphins, whales, sea turtles, dugongs and manta rays
- Unique adventures including 4WD safaris, historical tours of Victoria Settlement and wildlife encounters
Last availability for 2021. Visit sevenspiritbay.com.au or call 1800 688 222.