International wellness enterprise Organic India and premium hospitality brand Soneva have joined forces to create a one-of-a-kind health and wellness retreat guided by industry experts, SOUL Festival.
Award-winning sustainable luxury resorts operator Soneva has partnered with international wellness enterprise Organic India have come together to create SOUL Festival, a one-of-a-kind life-enriching festival that offers a verdant space to move, eat, explore and be creative while celebrating ancient healing traditions and modern innovations that benefit individuals, communities and the planet.
Hosted at the award-winning Soneva Fushi, located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives, from 29 September to 8 October 2023, SOUL Festival boasts a packed program of experiential workshops, healing rituals, daily panel discussions, one-on-one consultations and more.
What is SOUL Festival?
SOUL Festival will span ten days and two weekends, offering guests the opportunity to explore the ancient healing traditions, modern science and medicine that serve individuals, communities and the planet. Sunset cocktails on the sandbank and a plant-based gala dinner on the beach will mark the official opening of the inaugural edition, followed by a live music performance and stargazing at Soneva Fushi’s island observatory.
Each morning, guests can rise with the Maldivian sun during group yoga and meditation on the sandbank, reach new fitness goals with bootcamps at the island jungle gym, explore the Indian Ocean’s hidden gems during guided paddleboarding, be introduced to the art of hot glassblowing, or gain insight into gut health during expert-led nutrition masterclasses. Throughout the day, guests can reconnect and feel renewed with daily healing rituals, expand their horizons during stimulating panel discussions, enjoy complimentary, one-on-one conversations with speakers or uncover the meaning of true health with a curated menu of treatments.
Speakers at SOUL Festival
The list of international speakers includes:
- Award-winning screenwriter, activist and documentary maker of That Sugar Film and 2024, Damon Gameau
- Goi Peace Award recipient Bruce Lipton
- New York Times bestselling author Jo Marchant
- Ayurvedic aromatherapy pioneer Farida Irani
- Bestselling author and founder of Bio Blends, Dr Libby Weaver
- Lifestyle ambassador and champion for Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Fit India Movement’ Luke Coutinho
- Award-winning cinematographer, director and producer, Louie Schwartzberg
- Psychologist, scientist and social entrepreneur Shamini Jain
- Gastroenterologist and author of The Mind Gut Connection, Dr Emeran Mayer
- Clinical psychologist and mindfulness expert Shauna Shapiro
- Renowned spiritual leaders Swami Chidanand Saraswati and Sadhvi Bhagwati Saraswati
- Actress and biohacking expert Davinia Taylor
- The first Western Ayurvedic practitioner in India, Dr Robert Svoboda
- Award-winning science journalist Gaia Vince
- Naturopathic doctor and doctor of Oriental medicine, Dr Lilly-Marie Blecher
- Anxiety and mindfulness coach Amanda Huggins
- Medical Director and Senior Vice President of Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre, Dr Paul Salins
- Orthotropics, orthodontics and Homeoblock specialised dentist, Dr Timothy Doolin
- Author, inventor and founder of Conscious Breathing, Anders Olsson
- Oncology specialist and author, Dr Nasha Winters
- Family medicine specialist and co-medical director at Taos Whole Health Integrative Care, Dr Joanna Hooper.
Soneva SOUL Festival special offers
Guests can enjoy Soneva’s exclusive SOUL Festival offers, with specially curated three, five or ten-night packages. Starting from USD$6900 for a three-night stay for two at Soneva Fushi, the offer includes full access to the festival program, luxurious private villa accommodation, daily full board dining and round–trip domestic transfers. Bookings made before August 31, 2023, will also receive an additional 10 per cent reduction on the package rate.
How to get to Soneva Fushi
Soneva Fushi can be easily reached via Velana International Airport in the capital Malé, or Maafaru International Airport in the Noonu Atoll.
Read more inspiring stories by Signature Luxury Travel & Style…