Regent Seven Seas Cruises to debut ‘Serene Spa & Wellness’ fleetwide: the cruise industry’s most luxurious, globally inspired spa
The world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line is set to enhance guests’ voyage with exclusive, destination-inspired spa treatments and more.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® announced at the start of October a new globally inspired spa brand that will debut across its five-ship fleet this winter. Serene Spa & Wellness™ will offer exclusive treatments integrating techniques and ingredients from many of the 450 destinations to which the cruise line sails, including globally renowned ELEMIS facial therapies, body treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures, luxury Kérastase salon services, fitness classes and personal training, plus a series of wellness tours and nutritionally mindful cuisine selections served in restaurants on board.
The groundbreaking menu of services aims to create a tranquil on-board haven of health, beauty and wellness, bringing the beautiful traditions and tried-and-true techniques of the world’s cultures into the exclusive experiences of Serene Spa & Wellness™. Originally developed for Seven Seas Splendor™, this innovative experience has been expanded and is now due to launch fleetwide ahead of Splendor’s maiden voyage.
In addition to traditional spa services, examples of globally inspired techniques and treatments offered exclusively at Serene Spa & Wellness™ on Regent Seven Seas Cruises include:
- The Regent Massage. Destination inspiration: sea buckthorn from the Mediterranean coast,
- Calming Rose Facial. Destination inspiration: Hand-picked organic English roses from the United Kingdom,
- Kérastase®Elixir Ultime 24-Carat Indulgent Ritual. Destination inspiration: rose from Morocco,
- Regent Manicure and Pedicure. Destination inspiration: frangipani from the South Pacific.
Serene Spa & Wellness™ will launch on each Regent ship during these voyages:
- Seven Seas Explorer® – Dec. 7, 2019 voyage
- Seven Seas Mariner® – Jan. 6, 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Voyager® – Jan. 7, 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Navigator® – Jan. 23, 2020 voyage
- Seven Seas Splendor™ – Feb. 6, 2020 voyage
A full menu of treatments is available here.