The Rees Hotel Queenstown’s Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting Experience
The Rees Hotel Queenstown had launched the Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting Experience, giving guests the chance to enjoy 180-degree panoramic views of Queenstown from a six-seater helicopter, a gourmet lunch and sample a variety of award-winning wines from local regions.
It is a rare opportunity to literally heighten all the senses in a spectacular series of locations.
The Heli Wine Tasting Experience includes a glass of champagne and a luxury transfer from The Rees Hotel to Queenstown International Airport. From here, a six seater helicopter from the Helicopter Line will provide breathtaking views of the Gibbston Valley and Kawarau Gorge on the way to your first tasting and lunch at Mt Difficulty Winery. Onward and upward to spectacular views of Lake Wanaka and Rippon Vineyard to taste some of the best organic wines from this award-winning winery before a last stop (and drink) at the historic Cardrona Pub from where you will return to Queenstown.
This bucket-list experience is for either two or four people and includes two nights’ accommodation at The Rees Hotel.
Mr Rose, a passionate wine expert with extensive knowledge of wines both locally and globally, has successfully nurtured the strong wine and culinary programme at the hotel. The property is now well established as having one of the best wine cellars in New Zealand and offers a prized collection of Bordeaux and Central Otago wines and a wine list globally recognised in the annual Wine Spectator Awards since 2012.
The Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting Experience package for two includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in an Executive Lake View One Bedroom Apartment
- Cooked breakfasts daily
- Complimentary late check out until 12 noon
- Complimentary fruit bowl on arrival
- Complimentary car parking and Wi-Fi
- Inclusive of all car and heli transfers
- Inclusive of lunch at Mt Difficulty Winery
- Inclusive of all selected wines/beverages at each Winery and the Cardrona Pub
Terms & Conditions:
- Package designed for a minimum of 2 people and includes a Wine Director
- NZ$2479 per person
- BOOKINGS: email@example.com and quote UQHW3
The Ultimate Heli Wine Tasting Experience Package for four includes:
- Accommodation in an Executive Lake View Two Bedroom Apartment
- Inclusions as above
- NZ$1276.50 per person
- BOOKINGS: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote UQHW4
For hotel bookings and enquiries phone: +64 3 450 1100 or email: email@example.com