Quark Expeditions, the leader in Polar adventures, has just announced 17 different itineraries in its Arctic 2023 season.
Many of the expedition cruises will operate using the technologically advanced ship, Ultramarine.
“Our Arctic season offers travellers an unrivalled selection of destinations, itineraries and immersive off-ship experiences,” Thomas Lennartz, VP Sales & Client Experiences said.
“Imagine spotting a polar bear along the ice edge, or cruising deep Arctic fjords in a Zodiac—or riding a helicopter high above the clouds in Greenland to kayak in a remote alpine lake few humans have ever visited.
“These are among the experiences available in our Arctic 2023 season, which is designed to truly immerse guests in the polar landscapes.”
Ultramarine is equipped with two helicopters and 20 quick-deploy Zodiacs.
Arctic cruise guests can choose from a robust portfolio of adventure options including flightseeing and helicopter-supported mountain biking.
Quark’s Arctic 2023 season lineup:
- Arctic Saga: Exploring Spitsbergen via the Faroes and Jan Mayen
- Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen
- Spitsbergen Highlights: Expedition in Brief
- Introduction to Spitsbergen: Fjords, Glaciers and Wildlife of Svalbard
- Spitsbergen Explorer: Wildlife Capital of the Arctic
- Spitsbergen In Depth: Big Islands, Big Adventure
- Spitsbergen Photography: In Search of Polar Bears
- Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land and Air
- Under the Northern Lights: Exploring Iceland & East Greenland
- Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay
- Arctic Express Canada: The Heart of the Northwest Passage
- Canada’s Remote Arctic: Northwest Passage to Ellesmere Island
- Northwest Passage: In the Footsteps of Franklin
- Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic
- Best of the Western Arctic: Canada and Greenland
- Jewels of the Russian Arctic: Franz Josef Land and Novaya Zemlya
- High Arctic Odyssey: Remote Russian Archipelagos
This article on Quark Expeditions Arctic itneraries was produced with content supplied by Quark Expeditions and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter.
Quark Expeditions, the recognised leader in Polar adventures, has been exploring the Polar Regions since 1991. Quark Expeditions is a member of the Travelopia Group, the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands.
Lead image: Spotting polar bears in Svalbard © Acacia Johnson