Paul Gaugin Cruises is the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship to Tahiti and French Polynesia.
Polynesians have been greeting visitors for centuries with open arms, broad smiles, generous souls and an infectious lyrical mirth; this spirit infuses every aspect of life aboard the 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin.
As the leading specialist to French Polynesia and the South Pacific, Paul Gauguin Cruises can reveal this enchanting destination as no other cruise line can. As you cruise, you’ll enjoy a ship that is steeped in luxury and always leaves port with bearings set for one of the warmest, most exotic places on Earth. This part of the world is a dream destination and the deluxe m/s Paul Gauguin was designed specifically to bring you close to its exquisite beauty, world-class lagoons and welcoming culture.
Aboard this elegant ship, you’ll visit coveted destinations and hidden gems throughout the region, as the ship manoeuvres from open ocean to narrow inlets and lagoons as nimbly as a yacht. On board, you’ll be greeted by a beloved troupe of Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, local Tahitians who serve as entertainers and storytellers. Plus, with a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5 — one of the highest at sea — you can be sure that everyone aboard the ship is dedicated to ensuring that your experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Guests enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an on board water sports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa and five-star service, providing the perfect venue for the ultimate warm-weather getaway. Spend more time enjoying your cruise holiday and less time worrying about every little detail when it’s all been taken care of, from gourmet dining to on board gratuities.
When you travel on board m/s Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- All shipboard meals in your choice of three venues.
- Complimentary 24-hour room service.
- Complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages served throughout the ship.
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- All shipboard entertainment including a troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings.
- Presentations by on board experts (select sailings feature guest hosts).
- On board gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff.
- Water sports including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from the marina in select ports or from destination beaches.
- Use of a secluded white-sand beach in Bora Bora with kayaking and paddleboarding.
- A day on Paul Gaugin’s private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkelling, kayaking, volleyball, barbecue, full bar service and Polynesian hospitality.
Choose your perfect voyage from Paul Gaugin’s wide-ranging selection of carefully tailored itineraries featuring hidden lagoons, historic gems, balmy trade winds, colourful cultures and cuisines and, of course, plenty of relaxing downtime. As you sail, enjoy personalised service from attentive crew; guests often remark that it is the company’s hospitality and superb attention to detail they remember most about their stay.
For further information contact your Travel Professional or Wiltrans International by phone 1800 251 174 (AU) or 0800 446 376 (NZ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.