You could live at Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast
Every stayed at an incredible resort and wished you could never leave? Now you can live at Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast.
Kollosche Property has listed an immaculate two-bedroom condo in the premier south tower of Palazzo Versace with views north over the resort’s water gardens and the Broadwater.
The apartment comes with a newly refurbished rooftop boasting a hydrotherapy spa, cabana house, day beds, and eight-person dining suite.
This Palazzo Versace apartment has never been rented, so it is in pristine condition.
The interior has Italian marble flooring, timber parquetry and as-new bathrooms.
It also comes with two car spaces and an option to rent an extra-large 18m marina berth.
Even better, anyone who buys this luxury apartment at the Palazzo Versace Gold Coast does not have to pay stamp duty or land tax.
According to Kollosche, these are the features:
– Extra-large 18m marina berth (option to rent).
– 2 car spaces with extra-large storage room.
– Direct north views over the Broadwater.
– Rooftop kitchen and bar with commercial bar fridge, microwave, kitchen storage and sink.
– New rooftop cabana with remote Italian fans, outdoor blinds and LED lighting.
– All-new rooftop outdoor furniture, lounge suite, day beds, bar table with chairs, custom glass dining table and dining chairs for 8 guests.
– Custom rooftop garden including LED lighting.
– New LED lighting throughout Condo interior.
– New audiovisual surround sound entertainment system with flush-mounted speakers, Samsung Frame TVs, SONOS, Netflix, Stan and Spotify on-demand.
– Complete Versace furniture package in pristine condition.
– Custom bevelled mirrors throughout.
– All Italian marble flooring polished and sealed.
– All Italian marble bathrooms and benches/showers polished and sealed.
– Upgraded tapware in showers.
– All exterior Sandstone flooring grounded, polished with new grout sealed and waterproofed.
– All timber parquetry stained and polished with eight coats of gloss including staircase.
– No stamp duty or land tax payable
This article is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive.