11 days, from AU$33,595pp
Discover the epic beauty of New Zealand on an exhilarating luxury air safari. Experience cultural and natural splendours from North Island to South, visit world class vineyards, enjoy the country’s bountiful fresh produce, admire Art Déco architecture at its finest and encounter majestic wildlife in far-flung locales made easily accessible by private chartered air. Spend less time getting there and more time to enjoying the experience.
Hosting you on this journey is Graham Wood, Managing Director of A&K Australia & New Zealand.
Journey Highlights include:
- Fly in comfort between inspiring destinations throughout New Zealand aboard an exclusively chartered aircraft with a dedicated flight crew.
- Indulge in a unique wine and art experience on Waiheke Island, visiting a local artisan and tasting the region’s fine wines and local produce from oysters and wild honey to a range of olive oils.
- Visit Hawke’s Bay and New Zealand’s Art Deco capital, Napier, for wine tasting and to view the world’s largest mainland colony of gannets.
- Privately tour Larnach Castle and its famous gardens with the current owner, who shares the stories of the castle and her award-winning gardens, an A&K exclusive.
- Take a privately chartered wildlife cruise around the South Island’s Otago Peninsula and harbour to see a colony of northern royal albatross, the world’s largest flying bird, along with many other wildlife species.
- Lift off for a flight-seeing tour by helicopter over magnificent Milford Sound, and land on a remote glacier to take in its icy marvels.
Call Abercrombie & Kent on 1300 551 541, visit abercrombiekent.com.au/journeys/new-zealand-north-to-south-luxury-air-safari or call your local travel agent.
This article was produced with content supplied by Abercrombie & Kent and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter.