LaGaia Unedited reveals the skincare routine you need, based on your skin type
Scientifically formulated and pH balanced, the LaGaia Unedited skincare range delivers potent vitamins, botanical extracts and gems from nature to provide unsurpassed results.
Let’s face it – a lot of skincare products tout big claims… that aren’t matched in results. You’re paying for a brand, and fancy packaging, when you really want solutions. Enter Australian-owned and made LaGaia Unedited, a range of cruelty-free products that are pH balanced – and ideal for all skin types – but also highly effective, with products created using scientific formulations.
Sustainability is a focus, with the brand ditching plastic in favour of glass, biodegradable tubes made from corn starch, and other recycled materials. The production process is also via renewable energy sources, and shipping favours companies that utilise biodegradable satchels and boxes.
Skincare issue: Acne
While more common in younger age groups, acne can impact people at all stages of life. The good news is you can care for these spots and painful bumps in a way that doesn’t aggravate them and, in fact, can help soothe and reduce them.
- Copper Infuse Gel: The ultimate antidote to firm and tighten the skin, this gel – rich in copper mineral extracts – is great for cellular strengthening while boosting skin healing. Targeting lower layers of your skin dermis, it’s oil and fragrance free. RRP $110, 50ml
- Vitamin A Skin Regeneration: This exfoliating renewal serum targets issues such as breakouts, pigmentation and congestion, and can be used on all skin types – even sensitive skin. RRP $105, 20ml
- Rose Quartz Cream: Light yet highly nourishing, this is designed for 12-hour hydration and regeneration bursts. It’s aroma free, so also perfect for those with sensitive skin. RRP $155, 100ml
Skincare issue: Sensitive skin
‘Sensitive skin’ isn’t a clinical condition – it’s more of an expression for skin that’s easy to irritate. People with sensitive skin may have strong reactions to chemicals, dyes and fragrances present in products that come into contact with the skin.
- pH Cleansing Cream: This calming, pH-balanced cream cleanser is non-irritating, non-stripping and barrier protecting. It’s ideal for inflamed skin conditions, with the clean formula also boosting hydration. RRP $60, 100ml
- pH Balance Serum: A heavy-hitting vitamin B complex, this serum works to treat inflammation and cellular degeneration. The B3, B5 and B6 improve your skin’s barrier function, strengthening cell membranes. RRP $90, 20ml
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Ideal for vulnerable skin that needs strengthening, this ultra-light gel works to hydrate and plump cells, while improving elasticity and firming tone. An essential component of skin structure. RRP $95, 20ml
Skincare issue: Dry skin
Dry skin can occur for a variety of reasons – some people have naturally dry skin, but it can also be induced by environmental factors (like the weather) as well as ageing, the use of harsh soaps or frequent bathing. It can become uncomfortable, leading to scaling, itching and cracking.
- Macadamia Exfoliate: Macadamia kernels are high in vitamins A1, B1 and B2, as well as niacin and essential elements including magnesium and iron. While buffing away dry skin cells, this formula promotes nutrient absorption, preventing skin congestion. RRP $85, 200g
- AHA Refine Gel: This is ideal for improving hydration, clarity and pigment continuity, using AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) to enhance ingredient absorption and dermal regeneration. It removes dry cells, while softening skin. RRP $85, 100ml
- Amethyst Cream: The rich formula of this cream delivers instant hydration, working hard to improve skin texture, tone and clarity in the process. It’s infused with natural and scientifically proven ingredients, including crystals, for long-lasting results. RRP $162, 100ml
Skincare issue: Ageing
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and laxity, developing fine lines and wrinkles, and potentially roughness and redness. The structure of skin cells starts to change, with the production of collagens and elastin slowing.
- Diamond Eye Gel: This potent gel helps diminish fine lines, acts as an antioxidant, boosts cell regeneration and firms the skin around eyes. RRP $100, 20ml
- Pearl Mask: This sleep balm, infused with Tasmanian pearls, works to repair and regenerate the skin, creating a protective and hydrating barrier around cells. RRP $140, 100ml
- Liquid Lift Mist: Oil free, this weightless and refreshing environmental shield aids in repelling blue light radiation, while repairing skin barriers and boosting the production of collagen. RRP $85, 50ml