Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Location 9/99 Moo 3, Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Whether you prefer fine dining and quiet visits to the spa or romping in the pools and dancing at the Lu’au, the exquisite services and amenities at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa will ensure you enjoy the perfect vacation in paradise.
Situated on 16 oceanfront hectares on Ka’anapali Beach, this AAA 4-Diamond award-winning resort is an authentic Hawaiian experience set in tropical luxury. Each of 806 guestrooms, including 31 renovated suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views.
Amenities include an oceanfront spa, 24-hour athletic club, half-acre pool with waterfalls and slides, golf, and tennis. Activities include wildlife tours, cultural lessons, water sports, complimentary fitness classes and shopping on property and nearby.
World-class dining at Japengo, 'Ūmalu, Swan Court and Son’z—emphasize using locally grown ingredients to provide unique cuisine to suit every palate.
Evening entertainment can be found every night in one or more lounges and at Drums of the Pacific Lu'au. The acclaimed rooftop Tour of the Stars offers a unique Maui memory.
The resort also accommodates groups of up to 1,000, providing more than 9,290 square metres of indoor and outdoor flexible meeting space and experienced catering and banquets staffs.
- Situated on 16 oceanfront hectares of famed Ka'anapli Beach
- Award-winning fantasy pools with swim through waterfalls, infinity relaxation pool, and swim up Grotto Bar
- 6 free-form fantasy pools with swim through waterfalls, infinity relaxation pool and swim up Grotto Bar
- Maui's only oceanfront, full service spa and salon
- 31 recently renovated suites including 7 Deluxe Ocean Suites and 3 Premium Suites
- Each of the 806 guestrooms have private lanais with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean or spectacular West Maui Mountains
Located on the west side of Maui on 16 oceanfront hectares of the famed Ka’anapali Beach. 46 minutes from Kahului Airport, primary island airport or 10 minutes from Kapalua Airport, inter-island flights.
Situated on 16 spectacular oceanfront hectares on famed Ka'anapali Beach, the AAA 4-Diamond award winning Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers unlimited activities and amenities in a setting of tropical luxury. Each of the 806 guestrooms, including 31 newly renovated suites, depicts Hawaiian elegance with private lanais and panoramic views of either the Pacific Ocean or spectacular West Maui Mountains.
- 31 suites and villas
- 2016 Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards: Hyatt Regency Maui named Top 10 Most Popular Honeymoon Resort in Hawaii
- AAA Four Diamond Award: twenty-first consecutive award since the resort's opening; recognising high levels of hospitality, attentiveness to detail, upscale design in lodging, restaurants, and amenities (1995-2016)
- 2015 Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Awards: Top 25 Hawaii Resorts
- Japengo awarded Gold for Best Asian Cuisine, Gold for Best Sushi and Silver for Restaurant of the Year at the 2016 ‘Aipono Restaurant Awards
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Japengo and Drums of the Pacific Lu’au all received a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, recognizing consistently outstanding user reviews
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa honoured with 2016 Hawaii Green Business Program Award for environmental stewardship
- First Hawaii LEED EBOM Silver certified resort in 2014 by the U.S. Green Building Council
- 2015 Luxury/Resort Hotel of the Year by Host Hotels and Resorts, Inc.
- Largest Fundraiser for the Hawaii Affiliate of Susan G. Komen For the Cure
Find world-class dining at Japengo as it showcases Hawaii’s freshest, locally-grown ingredients coupled with exotic flavors of the Pacific Rim. Enjoy stunning waterfalls and peaceful swan lagoon at Swan Court Breakfast and at night while dining at Son'z Steakhouse, known for its mouthwatering steaks, acclaimed wine cellar and hand-crafted cocktails. Experience casual poolside cuisine and refreshing tropical cocktails at 'Ūmalu or the exciting and authentic Drums of the Pacific Lu'au.
- Executive chef: Greg Grohowski
- Executive sous-chef: David Schuler
- Chef de cuisine: Greg Utrillo
- Sushi chef: Jin Hosono
- Pastry chef: Patrick Chin
- 'Ūmalu chef: JJ Earnest
- Food and beverage awards
- Exclusive dining options
- Allergies are catered for
- Gluten free meals available
- Water sports
- Drums of the Pacific Lu’au, authentic Polynesian dinner and show
- Tour of the Stars, rooftop astronomy programme
- Wildlife Tour, complimentary tour of on-property exotic wildlife, including penguins, cranes, and flamingos
- Cultural Activities, including hula lessons and lei making demonstrations
- Whale watching, snorkel, scuba and sunset sails
- Helicopter, submarine, ATV, hiking, biking and road tours
Enjoy plentiful amenities, including in-room Marilyn Monroe Spa products, valet parking, on-site photographer, wheelchair and stroller access, laundry facilities and more. Experience the all new Regency Club, unveiling in Fall 2016 with personal concierge service, continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and desserts, minimal charge for alcoholic beverages, and exclusive access to the beautifully renovated lounge with indoor and outdoor patio seating with breathtaking ocean and garden views.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- 24-hour (multilingual) concierge
- Express check-in/check-out
- Valet parking
- Kamaha'o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa toiletries
- Onsite photographer
- Club lounge
- Doctor or nurse on call 24-hours a day
- Safety deposit boxes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Wheelchair and stroller access
Kamaha’o means wonderful, astonishing, remarkable, and that’s what you’ll find at Maui’s only oceanfront spa - Kamaha'o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa. Located on the white sand of Ka’anapali Beach, the spa and salon features facials, full body treatments, hair, makeup and nail services. You can even take a little Marilyn with you by choosing from our fabulous line of organic, signature Marilyn Monroe Spa products.
Marilyn Monroe Spa Products used during treatments and available for purchase. Skin care products are made of pure and natural ingredients, NaTrue certified, no animal testing, and certified organic. Nail polish products are vegan and “5” free, and come in more than 80 colours.
- Men's treatments
- Kids treatments
- Organic products
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
Comprised of two championship golf courses, Ka’anapali Golf offers breathtaking scenery and a world-class golf experience with distinct characteristics. Each utilises Tif Eagle Grass on putting surfaces, and the 419 variety on tees, fairways and the rough. Guests at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa are treated to preferred rates at these courses, as well as unrivalled access to their facilities, just steps from the resort.
- Two, 18-hole courses
- Course on resort
- Caddies available
- Lessons available
- Fully stocked pro ship
- Clubs available for hire
- Golf buggies
Beautifully situated on 16 oceanfront hectares of Ka'anapali Beach, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Sa’s outstanding meeting facilities offer exactly what is needed for any successful gathering, including over 11,612 square metres of indoor-outdoor event space; a private rooftop helipad for VIP guests; experienced meeting planners on staff; extensive onsite recreation and entertainment; and unique Hawaiian cultural events including an award-winning lu'au. Meeting planners searching for meeting space and exceptional group value in Maui need look no further than Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa.
All newly renovated meeting space unveiling in 2016! Plan one of the first events on the new breathtaking Halona Kai event lawn, situated above the stunning free-form resort pool with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and palm-fringed Ka'anapali coast, and accommodating up to 500 people. Or host your event in the brand new Monarchy Ballroom, offering over 1,672 square metres of flexible function space, a clean and upscale design, and a new connecting outdoor terrace, inviting in natural lighting and landscaping to capture the essence of Hawaii.