Sail from Broome to Darwin and see the wildest parts of Australia with this all-inclusive 12-night ‘Fly, Stay & Cruise’ package on board Scenic Eclipse II.
Secure your spot on this 228-guest small-ship experience with this exclusive offer, which includes an education program with the onboard expert Discovery Team, led by award-winning wilderness expert, Mike Cusack, who has more than 20 years experience guiding in the region. Scenic excursions and shoreside programs enrich the cruise, while the spacious all-verandah, six-star suite accommodations promise a comfortable journey.
Prices start from $15,199* per person/twin.
Exclusive Fly, Stay & Cruise Package
- Return economy class flights from Sydney to Broome, returning from Darwin*
- Check-in on 26 Aug 2024 for two nights pre-accommodation in Broome
- 10 nights cruise tour including cruise accommodation onboard Scenic Eclipse II
- Butler service for every guest and an almost 1:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- Up to 10 dining venues, from casual to fine dining
- The finest selection of premium branded beverages, all day, every day
- Indulgent 550 square-metre Senses Spa, gym, yoga and pilates studio
For sale until 29 February 2024. Call 1300 369 848 or visit the website.
This article was produced with content supplied by ecruising.travel and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter.