Cruise Europe in 2020 with free amenities
Europe evokes culinary wonders, ancient ruins, turquoise seas and some of the most romantic locations in the world. With Oceania Cruises, you can experience it all, with port-intensive voyages that feature more extended and overnight stays than most other cruise lines.
Oceania Cruises’ luxurious mid-size ships can access boutique ports inaccessible to larger ships, so you can enjoy a refreshing mix of popular destinations, smaller ports and seaside villages. From the sparkling French Riviera to the Baltic Sea, the perfect European adventure awaits.
For a limited time, receive an all-inclusive OLife Ultimate amenities package on select 2020 Europe voyages, including free internet, pre-paid gratuities, free shore excursions, a free beverage package and free shipboard credit.
Find your perfect 2020 Europe itinerary here.
- Explore ruins and soak up ancient history on the 10-day Timeless Creations voyage from Athens to Venice, departing 19 June 2020 onboard Riviera. Savour an overnight in Istanbul, where you can appreciate works of art including the glorious Hagia Sophia, which was erected as a cathedral in 537, and visits to Mitilini, Ephesus, Mykonos, Katakolon, Kotor and Split, before disembarking in the unique canal city of Venice. Now from AU$6,408* per guest for a Veranda Stateroom.
- Take in some of the highlights of the Mediterranean on the 7-day Wineries & Wonders sailing. Departing Barcelona on 9 July 2020 onboard Riviera, you’ll enjoy visits to Palma de Mallorca, Provence, Monte Carlo, Antibes, colourful Cinque Terre and Tuscany, finishing in the Eternal City of Rome. Fares start from AU$4,080* per guest for a Veranda Stateroom.
- The 14-day Northern Legends itinerary, departing 22 July 2020, takes in the highlights of Northern Europe and the Baltics. You will cherish an overnight stay in St. Petersburg, where you will have ample opportunity to explore its canals and marvel at its iconic onion-domed cathedrals and palaces, visits to Dublin, London, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Wismar, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn and Denmark, and the Kiel Canal Transit experience. Fares start from AU$6,069* per guest for an Inside Stateroom.
- On the 10-day Route to the Balkans voyage, you’ll see first-hand how Eastern and European cultures in this unique and historic region have started to blend together. Starting in Monte Carlo on 9 August 2020, you’ll enjoy visits to Tuscany, Rome, the dramatic cliffs of the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Italy’s ‘boot’, Corfu, Kotor and Dubrovnik, before ending with a magical overnight stay in Venice. Now from AU$4,760 per guest for a Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom.
- Immerse yourself in the Mediterranean on the classic 10-day Mediterranean Mosaic itinerary aboard Marina. Departing Monte Carlo on 11 November 2020, you’ll stop at five ports of call in Italy: Florence, Rome, Sorrento/Capri, Sicily and Sardinia; historic Valletta; Ajaccio, birthplace of Napoléon Bonaparte; Palamos, Palma de Mallorca; and Barcelona in Spain. Fares from AU$5,090* per guest for a Veranda Stateroom.
A World Apart – The OLife™ Difference
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambience, no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center
Extraordinary value with the all-inclusive OLife Ultimate* Package
- Free internet
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- Free shore excursions
- Free beverage package
- Free shipboard credit
For more information call Oceania Cruises’ contact centre on 1300 355 200 or contact your preferred travel advisor.