Celebrate Christmas in Tahiti and the Society Islands with Paul Gauguin Cruises
7 nights from US$3,544 per person* | 21 December; 28 December 2019
There’s no better way to enjoy a white Christmas than on the white-sand beaches of Tahiti and French Polynesia, especially when you are sailing aboard the award-winning 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin.
You and your family can bask on gleaming beaches, snorkel amid neon-coloured tropical fish, set off on an island excursion together and share memories over gourmet meals.
Aboard ship, you will enjoy attentive service, luxurious amenities and all-inclusive value, as well as special holiday events and a festive ambience.
Included in your voyage:
- All shipboard meals in a choice of venues, including 24-hour room service
- Beverages, including beer and select wine and spirits
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- Moana Explorer Program for children aged seven to 15
- Day at the private islet of Motu Mahana
- Access to Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private beach in Bora Bora
- Onboard watersports marina (in select ports and from destination beaches)