Capella Ubud, Bali unveils The Lodge
A luxe tent for affluent and adventurous family travellers
The award-winning tented camp sanctuary, Capella Ubud, Bali, has upped its luxury quotient with the launch of The Lodge, a new addition tailored to accommodate the nuanced needs and wishes of an adventurous small family or well-heeled travellers seeking lavish accommodation and tranquillity amid untouched surroundings.
The signature theme of the 186-square-metre lodge is its exotic colour scheme and whimsical design. Bill Bensley based the concept of the two-bedroom tent on the history of the owners of the property, who are of Chinese descent. Blended into the terraced landscape, The Lodge offers awe-inspiring, unobstructed, Keliki Valley views; an open-plan living room; a master bedroom with a king-size bed; a twin bedroom with two double beds; and two bathrooms (one featuring a Japanese soaking tub and one with a hand-hammered copper bath).
The al fresco living room, with its very own private refreshment bar, leads to a large outdoor deck with two large daybeds, the perfect spot to relax in serenity while enjoying the sounds of nature and the Wos River running below. The Lodge has its own private 19-square-metre private saltwater pool as well (the other 22 tents also come equipped with their own private plunge pools).
This one-of-a-kind hidden retreat offers guests a truly unique under-canvas experience balanced with today’s modern conveniences and technology. Amenities and services included with The Lodge:
- Daily breakfast served at the camp’s dining room, Mads Lange
- High-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the camp, in all tents and at The Lodge
- Smartphone inclusive of data and credit for international (*select geographical markets) and complimentary local calls for use during stay
- Soft drinks, water, a select variety of local alcoholic beverages, beers and snacks from the in-tent refreshment trunk, replenished daily
- An Illy espresso machine and a tea station
- A welcome backpack containing curated luxurious camp essentials presented upon arrival
- 24-hour access to the team of Capella Personal Assistants
- In-tent daily seasonal fruit and infused spring water
- 24-hour access to The Armory fitness centre and The Cistern main pool
- Low- and high-impact camping excursions with Capella Ubud’s Camp Rangers, offered from the camp’s weekly schedule of activities
- Use of mountain bikes
- Exclusive range of organic bathroom amenities and a soap menu
- Exclusive access to the camp’s living room and library, The Officer’s Tent, for morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés daily
- Return airport transfers with Camp Navigators for stays of 2 nights or more
- Return private car transfers to Ubud centre, daily
- Four pieces of laundry per person, exclusive of dry cleaning
- Daily camp turndown ritual
To celebrate the launch of The Lodge, Capella Ubud, Bali is offering a Special Celebratory Offer: Experience, where guests will save 20% on their stay at The Lodge from now until 30 June 2019, subject to availability and valid for new bookings only.
For more information, reservations and to view the camp’s other packages, please visit capellaubud.com/offers or contact your preferred travel advisor or the reservations team at email@example.com.
This article was produced with content supplied by Capella Ubud, Bali and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.