Oceania Cruises’ 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection is an imaginatively curated array of voyages that explores the most coveted corners of the world. More than ever before, these voyages charting the Caribbean, South America, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and beyond are the perfect inspiration for future travels.
Get in early to ensure you secure the cruise and accommodation of your choice and enjoy 50% off deposits* for a limited time. You will also be able to take advantage of other savings with a flexible OLife Choice amenities package, which includes free pre-paid gratuities and either free shore excursions, a free house beverage package or free shipboard credit.
- 127 itineraries with 284 total overnights that afford additional opportunities to immerse yourself in the cuisine, culture and history of these destinations
- With 40 Caribbean voyages, enjoy sun-filled escapes to the most coveted regions and discover an array of lesser-visited islands such as Bonaire, Dominica and Guadeloupe
- In South America, contrast high-energy capitals such as Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro and Santiago de Chile with the wild beauty of Patagonia, the Amazon or Antarctic
- Explore iconic destinations and intriguing, off-the-beaten-path locales across Asia and Africa
- Explore shores close to home with unforgettable voyages to Tahiti, Australia and New Zealand
- Enjoy a diversity of enriching destination experiences with our Go Local Tours, culinary-focused excursions and tours that immerse you in sustainability and green practices around the world
A World Apart – The OLife Difference
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive complimentary speciality restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned master chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Small, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambiance: no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Centre
This article was produced with content supplied by Oceania Cruises and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.