Bookings now open: Oceania Cruises 2021 season
Oceania Cruises’ new collection of voyages brings you immersive and imaginative travel experiences in some of the most alluring corners of the world. Sail away to Northern Europe, Scandinavia, the Baltics, the Mediterranean, Alaska, Canada or New England on the journey of your dreams aboard an intimate and luxurious ship.
Book early to receive the best fares on these new voyages and benefit from 50% off deposits* on every sailing until 22 September 2019.
- 110 itineraries, 97 of them brand-new, and 15 exciting new ports to explore which feature some of Europe’s unique treasures – the dramatic fjord of Eskifjördur, Iceland; the UNESCO-protected town Alberobello in Italy; and the gourmet pintxo bars of San Sebastián.
- Experience the traditions and cultural nuances of Turkey with 13 voyages that begin or end in Istanbul, 12 overnights in Istanbul as well as calls in Antalya, Bodrum, Ephesus, Pergamum and the new port of Bozcaada (Troy).
- Immersion into bold and beautiful Alaska with a myriad of optional adventures such as cruising along a glacier-dotted bay in Kenai Fjords National Park while in Seward, a personalised fishing and culinary expedition from Ketchikan or a remote glacier trek via helicopter from Juneau.
- Wanderlust cruising to some of the world’s most enticing corners aboard Sirena, including the Holy Lands of Egypt, Israel and Turkey as well as the Arabian Peninsula, India, Myanmar and Indonesia.
A World Apart – The OLife™ Difference
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea™
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambience, no jacket or tie required
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch® Spa
Extraordinary value with the inclusive OLife™ Choice* package
- Free internet
- Free pre-paid gratuities plus choose one:
– Free shore excursions
– Free beverage package
– Free shipboard credit
- 50% off deposits* until 22 September 2019
For more information call Oceania Cruises’ contact centre on 1300 355 200 or contact your preferred travel advisor.
Terms and conditions: *Fares and itineraries are accurate as of 1 July 2019 and are subject to change or withdrawal. 50% off deposits are valid only until 22 September 2019 on voyages that are not within final payment. The quoted fares are valid for sale until 31 March 2020, unless sold out prior and include any/all savings/upgrades. Airfares are additional. Cruise fares are per person, twin share in AUD and include all taxes, port fees. A cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply and, if applicable, is additional revenue to Oceania Cruises. OLife Choice offers and fares are valid until 30 September 2019 or until sold out. Any existing booking that is cancelled and rebooked for the same ship and sailing within the sale period will not be eligible to receive the offer. Guests in the same stateroom must choose the same OLife Choice amenity and amenity must be chosen by final payment. Free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails and Culinary Discovery Tours. Free beverage package amenity includes unlimited house wines, champagnes and beers at lunch and dinner. Free shipboard credits are USD per stateroom, based on double occupancy and cannot be redeemed for cash or used for further discount off cruise fare, may be used for onboard services only and any unused credit will be forfeited at the end of the cruise. Free Internet is one login per stateroom and is subject to time and data limitations. Fares are valid only for residents of, and booking through travel agents located in Australia, or through the Australia contact centre and are valid for new bookings only. For full terms and conditions that apply, please visit OceaniaCruises.com. All rights reserved. Oceania Cruises is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands. NCL Australia Pty ABN 8060 7578 781. OCI190803551 AU
This article was produced with content supplied by Oceania Cruises and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.