Belmond Grand Tour of Southern Africa
Belmond’s African escapes encompass an iconic Cape Town hotel and three safari experiences in Botswana.
At Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, life is all about relaxation. Laze in the heated pools surrounded by gardens, enjoy imaginative cuisine in the acclaimed restaurants or hone your skills in an art class.
Belmond’s three safari lodges are set in the unspoilt wilderness of northern Botswana. This is where the Okavango Delta floods each year, attracting an incredibly diverse variety of wildlife.
At Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, completely rebuilt and designed as an explorer’s base, you can drift through the watery landscape on a mokoro canoe.
Elephants are, not surprisingly, the main attraction at recently relaunched Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge, located in the Chobe National Park.
At Belmond Khwai River Lodge in Moremi Reserve, espy giraffe, buffalo, lion, leopard and wild dogs from the lodge’s rooms overlooking the floodplains.
Experience the best of Belmond’s Southern Africa with a new seven-night offer at US$6,475 per person or 10-night offer at US$9,450 per person.
Each experience includes:
- Four or six nights’ safari at any combination of the above lodges, fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities
- Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and between the lodges, departure taxes and national park fees in Botswana
- Three or four nights at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, breakfast included, guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Junior Suite and VIP status
- VAT and taxes included
Executive Edge Belmond Exclusive
- 30 minute massage per person (once per package in Botswana)
- Room upgrade at Belmond Khwai River Lodge (subject to availability upon arrival)
- US$500 gift voucher for a future holiday with Belmond (T&Cs apply)
How to book with Belmond Partner Executive Edge Travel
Award-winning travel agency Executive Edge Travel is the premier boutique luxury travel agency in Australia and a Preferred Partner of Belmond, guaranteeing privileged access and exclusive benefits for all Belmond properties worldwide. As Virtuoso specialists in the art of travel, Executive Edge’s expert team comprises the most globetrotting, knowledgeable travel designers in Australia. Drawing upon first-hand knowledge of destinations and collaboration with luxury suppliers, Executive Edge curates bespoke itineraries for the exacting standards of sophisticated travellers.
Phone: +61 3 9519 7777
This content was produced in partnership with Executive Edge Travel. For more information visit executiveedge.com.au.
This article appeared in volume 30 of Signature Luxury Travel & Style. To subscribe to the latest issue, click here.
All images © Belmond.