Avalon Waterways 2020 Europe River Cruising sale
Avalon Waterways, has released one of its best-ever sales for Australian travellers, offering savings of up to $6,800* per couple for bookings made by 30 May 2019 on select 2020 Europe river cruises.
Book a 15-day Magnificent Europe cruise from just $5,395 per person and save up to $6,800* per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $2,200pc). Guests will find themselves immersed in the historic heritage and fascinating culture of central Europe along the Rhine River visiting Holland, Germany, Austria and Hungary.
Many of Avalon’s other most popular Europe river cruises also feature in the sale, including:
- Save up to $5,200* on Enchanted Europe: This 16-day cruise showcases the best Europe has to offer along the Rhine, Main and Danube River visiting Switzerland, France, Germany, Austria and Hungary delving into the heritage of each country with visits to authentic villages, a majestic Benedictine Abbey and ancient cathedrals. Prices start from $7,295 per person, saving up to $5,200 per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $2,200pc)
- Save up to $3,500* on Burgundy & Provence: This eight-day cruise explores the beauty of France along the Rhône and Saône Rivers beginning in the historic wine region of Burgundy, stopping off in gastronomic capital, Lyon, and finishing amongst the lavender fields of Provence. Prices start from $2,777 per person, saving up to $3,500 per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $1,100pc)
- Save up to $2,900* on Romantic Rhine: From the dramatic backdrop of the Rhine Gorge to the romantic canals of Amsterdam, this eight-day cruise will take travellers across some of the most romantic landscapes of Germany, Holland, France and Switzerland. Prices start from just $2,957 per person , saving up to $2,900 per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $1,100pc)
- Save up to $2,900* on Active Discovery on the Danube: From art lovers and foodies to history buffs and energetic adventurers, this nine-day cruise through Austria and Hungary along the Danube River offers all types of river cruisers the opportunity to tailor their itineraries and choose their activities and excursions. Prices start from $3,022 per person, saving up to $2,900 per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $1,100pc)
- Save up to $1,300* on A Taste of the Rhine: Time-starved travel enthusiasts can take advantage of Avalon’s new shorter itineraries for 2020 on a five-day cruise along the Rhine River visiting Holland and Germany from a culinary walk to Amsterdam to wine-tasting in Boppard. Prices start from $2,164 per person, saving up to $1,300 per couple (includes an extra bonus saving of $700pc)
All 2020 departures are applicable to bonus savings depending on the cruise duration. Cruises up to six nights save $700* discount per couple, cruises from seven to 13 nights save $1,100* per couple and cruises over 14 nights save $2,200* per couple. Combinable with existing marketplace deals of save up to $4,600 per couple.
*For further details and full terms and conditions visit www.avalonwaterways.com.au