Autumn Luxe Lovers Package at Calabash Bay Lodge
This decadent package for Luxe Lovers includes two nights’ exclusive use of Calabash Bay Lodge and the following indulgences to spoil and delight:
• Sparkling cuvée and welcome platter on arrival
• Five-course private chef dinner on a night of your choice
• Luxurious 90-minute relaxation or remedial massage each
• Continental breakfast
• Picnic lunch
• Second-night dinner and dessert provisions
• Private chef brunch on the day of departure and a guaranteed late checkout
• Plus, with compliments for Signature readers, a heavenly ROHR Remedy Spa Indulgence Pack and a 90-minute private stand-up paddleboarding, yoga or private yoga class.
This special package is tailored to deliver the perfect balance between the privacy you crave and curated moments of bliss – perfect for a honeymoon, special anniversary, babymoon, or just because.
Pricing is from $1,895 per couple per night midweek or from $2,375 per couple per night at weekends. Calabash Bay Lodge can also customise a package with additional nights by request. Book by 31 May for stays until Friday 30 August
About Calabash Bay Lodge
Encircled by pristine eucalypt bushland and ancient sandstone cliffs fronting onto the Hawkesbury River at Berowra Waters, Calabash Bay Lodge enjoys a secluded, waterfront location at the apex of three national parks – only accessible by boat or seaplane – just one hour north of Sydney.
Floor-to-ceiling windows take in stunning views of gnarled ghost gums and angophora costatas growing out of sheer sandstone rock faces, swirling morning mists over the water and, of course, brilliant sunsets.
Calabash Bay Lodge is a stunning destination for a city escape or a taste of the Australian wilderness so close to Sydney.