Season 2 of Australia Sail Grand Prix | Sydney returns on 17 December. For two thrilling days, Australians can watch as eight national sailing teams go head-to-head on Sydney Harbour.
This year, families can experience all the action on the water, on land, from behind the scenes and from their own boat.
Australia Sail Grand Prix now has five different ticket packages available.
- Waterfront Premium – Shark Island: Premium viewing position, return ferry transfers, food hamper and drinks included, screen and commentary, seating, entertainment on Shark Island.
- On-Water Access and Premium Spectator Boats: Bar (open bar for premium ticket holders), food, screen, commentary and front-row viewing on the water.
- Team Base Tours: Go behind the scenes of SailGP with a guided tour of the team bases at White Bay. From 14 to 16 December 2021.
- SailGP Village Barangaroo: A public space to celebrate SailGP, including live entertainment, official SailGP merchandise, ticket box office and prize-giving stage.
- Bring Your Own Boat: Register your own boat for free and receive updates from race management including racecourse position and race timings.
This article was produced with content supplied by Australian Sail Grand Prix and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter.