Art Lovers Package at Huka Lodge
Indulge in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite, and immerse yourself in the thriving New Zealand art scene, with a 4-5 hour Auckland art tour, exploring major public and private galleries, including lunch with the expert Huka Lodge art guide, Claire Chamberlain. For guests staying two nights, you can retain the services of the Huka Lodge art guide, with car and driver, or you can self-tour Huka Lodge’s collection of European and New Zealand artworks and Oceanic artefacts.
Enjoy a variety of intimate dining experiences, including pre-dinner drinks and canapés and five-course gourmet dinners and full country breakfasts during the entirety of the stay, allowing you to experience the superb food and the tradition of generous and fine hospitality at Huka Lodge.
The Art Lover Package includes:
- Accommodation in a riverside Junior Lodge Suite on a double/twin-occupancy basis, at Huka Lodge.
- A 4-5 hour Auckland art tour, exploring major public and private galleries, including lunch, with Huka Lodge art guide, private car and driver.
- For guests staying two nights, the art experience can continue, with two options available. You can retain the services of the Huka Lodge art guide, with car and driver, or you can self-tour Huka Lodge’s collection of European and New Zealand artworks and Oceanic artefacts. You will then leave the Lodge to visit the Taupo home of major art collectors and founders/directors of Ferner Galleries.
For guests who are self-guiding, transfers are not included; if required, this can be arranged at an additional cost by Reservations.
- An illustrated list detailing artwork and artefacts from the Huka Lodge collection for you to keep, and reference, during the second day of your stay.
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés, five-course gourmet dinner(s) and full country breakfasts(s) during the entire stay.
- Two Huka Lodge-branded hydro-flasks.
- Use of all Lodge facilities, with return transfers to Taupo Airport, if required.
The package starts from NZ$2,147 per person, per night in a Junior Lodge Suite. For more information or to book visit the website.
Terms & conditions: Subject to availability. While every effort will be made to provide this package in the form in which it is currently published, there could be last minute changes due to circumstances beyond Huka Lodge’s control.
This article was produced with content supplied by Huka Lodge and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.