Adventure awaits at Seven Spirit Bay, a luxury wilderness retreat in northern Australia
Following a stunning transformation over the last three years, Seven Spirit Bay effortlessly combines luxury and adventure to create one of the finest wilderness retreats in northern Australia.
Perfectly positioned within Garig Gunak Barlu National Park, your stay is enriched by natural surroundings overlooking the pristine waters of Port Essington on the remote Cobourg Peninsula.
Book now and stay four nights for the price of three at Seven Spirit Bay. Perfectly positioned within Garig Gunak Barlu National Park, your stay is enriched by natural surroundings overlooking the pristine waters of Port Essington on the remote Cobourg Peninsula.
Reconnect with nature in unprecedented comfort as you stay in luxurious ‘Habitat’ villas set among the native tropical forest, enjoying the finest cuisine and spectacular sunsets each evening. Features include:
- An exclusive location overlooking the pristine waters of Coral Bay offering seclusion and absolute comfort
- Luxuriously appointed villas with ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, king-size beds, fine linen and private deck
- Talented Australian chefs delivering exceptional modern cuisine
- Tantalising restaurant, lounge and bar with expansive deck to take in stunning views
Enrich your retreat with a range of guided land and marine adventures:
- State-of-the-art fleet of marine vessels with expert guides for rewarding offshore and tidal river fishing adventures
- Marine wildlife cruises to explore the marine park sanctuary: home to dolphins, whales, sea turtles, dugongs and manta rays
- Unique adventures including 4WD safaris, historical tours of Victoria Settlement and wildlife encounters
This article was produced with content supplied by Seven Spirit Bay and is a Signature Luxury Travel & Style digital exclusive. Be the first to see more exclusive online content by subscribing to the enewsletter here.