A new chapter for Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo
How does a legendary palace story come to life?
The list of necessary ingredients goes as follows: passionate characters, a dedicated team and an iconic setting in which the magical tale can play out. At Hôtel de Paris Monte‑Carlo, historical crown jewel of Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer, the energy poured into each aspect of the hotel’s activity – from the dishes served in its world-famous restaurants to the carefully selected decor in each room and suite – stems from an unwavering dedication to making Monaco a stage for each guest’s memorable story. This certainly explains why so many celebrities have trusted the hotel with their own legendary off‑screen adventures.
In 2014, Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo embarked on an extensive restructuring project to enhance its private and shared spaces by building on Monaco’s distinctive brand of glamour while anchoring the hotel in the 21st century. Four years after this wide-scale reconstruction’s beginning, Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is finally ready to turn the page and welcome both its loyal habitués and first-time clientele into a new chapter of its timeless story, honouring François Blanc’s ambitious vision of “a hotel that surpasses everything that has been created until now”.
An unrivalled hotel experience:
Located in the heart of Monaco and facing the famous Place du Casino, Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo combines the magic of a legendary institution, leading-edge luxury hotel services and extraordinary leisure activities in its various establishments.
In its quest to offer a seamless blend of its legendary heritage and contemporary experiences, the hotel has been constantly reinventing itself since its creation. In early 2019, the hotel will herald in its complete reopening.
Exquisite experiences to discover:
- Architectural restoration of the façade, fully redesigned in the Belle Epoque style of 1909. The hotel’s timeless spirit will be enhanced by a contemporary design by architects Richard Martinet and Gabriel Viora.
- An abundance of contemporary and green spaces such as gardens and beautiful green alcoves.
- Larger, brighter and more modern rooms (209 rooms and suites, all decorated in a modern or classic style).
- Two exceptional new Diamond suites with rooftop terraces and private pools.
- A new terrace connected to the Bar Américain, a must-see, storied bar for all visitors.
- New gourmet offerings at Le Grill restaurant and the new concept ÔMER restaurant by world-renowned chef, Alain Ducasse.
- An inner patio with trees and renowned, prestigious jewellery shops.
- New hair salon, wellness and fitness area for guests only.