Enjoy 20% off stays at Calabash Bay Lodge from May to September 2019
The award-winning Calabash Bay Lodge is a four-bed, three-bath luxury eco-retreat boasting an absolute waterfront location. Families, friends and couples can enjoy an immersive escape amid riverfront bushland on an exclusive use-only basis.
Floor-to-ceiling glass offers views of the Hawkesbury River sandstone cliffs, replete with ghost gums and angophora costatas. With intimate relaxation spaces spread across its three levels, Calabash Bay Lodge is an ideal destination for a weekend city escape from Sydney, or a serene interlude on one of Sydney’s secret waterways. The property is just over an hour from Sydney Airport.
Take 20% off a stay from May to September 2019, where the Hawkesbury River at Berowra Waters invites you to swim, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, bushwalk, fish, boat, read, cook and relax. Must book by 28 February 2019.
- Boat- or seaplane-only access with a private jetty; arrival and departure boat transfers from Berowra Waters Marina included
- Four bedrooms including two King/Twin with AH Beard premium pillowtop beds, and two Queen bedrooms with Sealy Posturepedic beds
- Three bathrooms with Italian rain showers and toiletries from Australian spa brands Aurora Spa and ROHR Remedy
- Contemporary relaxation & dining areas across three separate levels, plus waterfront lawn and garden
- Water toys for complimentary use: guest boat, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, fishing rods and crab pots
- Premium Scandinavian Falcon BR7 boat upgrade
- Entertainment including Foxtel Platinum HD, AppleTV, Netflix and Sonos
- EcoSmart fireplace
- Full kitchen and laundry, with premium appliances
- Only five minutes by boat to the Glenn Murcott-designed restaurant, Berowra Waters Inn
- Full in-house concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi, guest phone and iPad use
- Five-course lunch or dinner with the Lodge’s private chef in one of eight possible dining spaces
- Private stand-up paddleboard yoga lessons
- Kayak to a secret waterfall at the head of one of Calabash Bay’s three navigable creeks
- Bushwalk to the eerie ruins of a Federation-era folly atop Calabash Point
- Great North Walk bushwalking in late winter/early spring to see native flora in full bloom
- Unwind with a hot stone or remedial massage by the waterfront
- Arrive by a 20-minute scenic seaplane flight from Sydney Harbour, directly to the lodge’s private jetty
For more information phone 1300 086 042, email email@example.com or visit the website.